The Discerning Hearts 2023 Year-End Funding Appeal
Please take a moment to watch this video
to get a sense of our mission!
We are 100% listener-supported!
Our mission is not designed to make a profit for shareholders, only for God. Your charitable gift is truly an action of charity and a powerful force of grace in our shared responsibility to evangelize the Gospel message.
- 53 Million Visitors since 2011, seeking inspiration.
- 300,000+ Monthly Downloads reflecting active engagement.
- Global Presence in 237 countries, transcending borders.
- Free Resources: Over 100,000 users on our app, 13,000 daily email subscribers, a strong Facebook community of 140,000, and growing Instagram followers.
- Multilingual Content: Spanish translations are underway, including Fr. Timothy Gallagher’s programs.
Year-End Appeal: $120,000 Goal
This funding is vital for our next six months’ operations and expanding our global reach.
DH Year-End 2023 Year-End Appeal
Discerning Hearts is an IRS Section 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable corporation, and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law. Tax ID#45-2759984
You’ll notice our website and apps are free from “banner ads” and other advertising clickbait to safeguard our listeners from possible temptations. All we ask from those who have benefited from our mission is to please consider a charitable donation to help support our efforts.
To send us a check or money order, please make it payable to “Discerning Hearts” and mail it to:
PO Box 45923
Omaha, NE 68144
United States of America
According to IRS regulations, 501(c)(3) non-profit corporations are required to send tax receipt reports to all donors who have made contributions totaling $250 or more during the year. However, if the total of your donations to Discerning Hearts is under $250 but you still would like a tax receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Tax ID #45-2759984